Wine and food pairing
Auberge-Spa Le Madrigal
1 877 534-3588
Starting at $192 per person, double occupancy. Taxes not included.
- One night
- A six course meal dinner with food and wine pairing
- A three course meal breakfast
- Tips on meals included
- Access to the outdoor jacuzzi
- Valid all year
Douceur et saveur package
Domaine Fonberg B&B, Saint-Armand
$165 per person, double occupancy. Taxes and services included.
Come discover gourmet flavors in an enchanting setting.
- 2 nights
- 2 gourmet breakfasts
- Access to the swimming pool and tennis court
- Visit, animation and tasting on the terrace at the Domaine du Ridge vineyard
- Valid from June 1 to October 9, 2017
Wine Route package
Hôtel Bromont, Bromont
1 800 461-3790
Starting at $84 per person, double occupancy. Service charges included. Taxes not included.
- 1 night
- 1 – 3 course table d’hôte dinner
- 1 continental breakfast
- Tasting coupons + map of the Wine Route
- Valid June 1 to October 9, 2017
• Cancellation 72 hours in advance
Vineyards and tasting package
Hôtel Suites Lac-Brome, Lac-Brome
1 888 922-0404
Starting at $200 per person, double occupancy. Service on meals included.
Discovering the Wine Route is a must in the region.
- One night accomodation in a room overlooking the Brome Lake or the Quilliams wildlife reserve
- A rustik- country breakfast
- A wine tasting dinner fine cuisine eco-bistronomic at La Brise du lac Restaurant
- A Wine Route passeport (3 vineyards and 1 cider producer)
- Free access to La brume spa facilities such as sauna, hammam and Jacuzzi
Les Hydrangées, Dunham
Starting at $125 per person for one night. Taxes included.
Starting at $195 per person for two nights. Taxes included.
- 1 or 2 nights
- Breakfast three services concocted with local products
- 3-course lunch on the terrace of the restaurant Le Tire-Bouchon de l’Orpailleur. Taxes and tips included.
- A guided tour of the vineyard of the Orpailleur including tasting of 3 wines
- A bottle of rosé wine to bring back or to taste on the terrace of Les Hydrangées B&B
- A bike map of the region
- Access to the pool or pond, forest walk, outdoor fire
- Valid from June 23 to October 9, 2017